21 Gresswell Crescent, Upper Coomera
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 613 Square metres
A family-friendly haven moments from parks and schools
Discover the ultimate family haven at 21 Gresswell Crescent nestled in the leafy enclave of Highland Reserve. Perfectly crafted for the modern family, there is room to move, play and entertain in this four-bedroom, two-bathroom property. When friends drop by, you can show off your culinary skills in the kitchen before dining alfresco on the expansive patio. The kids can play in the easy-care backyard or watch a movie in the separate family room that ensures added flexibility.
Your new home is located just moments from everything you could need. The kids can ride their bikes to Upper Coomera State College while the local kindergarten, primary school and junior college are all within easy reach. On the weekends, you can walk down to Cafe Two while the kids run free in Tallowwood Park. A host of major retail hubs are just a short drive away and you are also close to the highway for a quick commute into the city or Surfers Paradise for a fun night out.
- Spacious four-bedroom home with two bathrooms and multiple living areas
- Master with a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Built-in robes to all the guest bedrooms, plus easy access to the main bathroom
- A sleek and stylish kitchen with a gas cooktop, a wall oven and dishwasher
- An open-plan and light-filled living and dining room, plus a separate media room
- Entertain under the cover of the alfresco as the kids explore the backyard
- A built-in fire pit area for those cozy autumn afternoons spent with friends
- A double lock-up garage, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and laundry
- Side Access and plenty of room for a pool either out the back or in the front
- Enjoy the space, peace and privacy of a large corner lot with a huge yard
- You will live close to schools, shops and the highway for a quick commute
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $700000.
Interest Rate (p.a)