8 Severn Street, Coomera
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 606 Square metres
Idyllic family-friendly home with saltwater pool
Located in the sought after Genesis Estate this stunning family home is the perfect blend of timeless charm and contemporary style. Built by Simonds Homes, you can move in with the added peace of mind knowing no detail has been overlooked from the high-end finishes to the easy-care landscaping and sparkling in-ground pool.
The layout offers expansive open-plan living along with four bedrooms, a laundry and the main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet. The separate master suite features a large walk-in robe plus a luxe ensuite with a double vanity, and niche shower
From the gourmet kitchen, you can overlook the family and dining zones doors that connect to the covered alfresco. The home chef will be drawn to the 900mm gas cooktop, electric oven and island with sweeping stone benchtops.
A double garage with internal access, side access and enough space for the kids and dogs to run around complete this home’s show-stopping layout.
- Four large bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Built-in robes to three bedrooms plus a master with an ensuite and spacious walk-in robe
- Enjoy indoor-outdoor living with a generous alfresco with ceiling fan and wall mounted TV
- A large in-ground pool and a poolside deck for soaking up the sunshine
- Zoned and ducted air-conditioning plus a 4-5kW solar panel system
- Large gate for easy access to back yard
- Large separate laundry with linen press
- Solar Electricity
- 5000L water tank
- Rotary Clothesline
- Close to a range of private and state schools, local shops and picturesque parks
- Quick access to Coomera train station and the Pacific Mwy for an easy commute
Features of the Genesis Estate include:
Exclusive access to $3.5 million dollar residents club with fully equipped gym, swimming pool, cinema room, function rooms and business centre as part of the low body corporate contributions. Genesis is also fully equipped with Velocity Fibre to the Home technology and Natural Gas systems in place.
Located 2 minutes to the railway station and Coomera Town Centre and close by to several local state schools and private schools with easy and quick access to M1 Motorway.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)