10 Goldcrest Drive, Upper Coomera
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 600 Square metres
WHAT A FANTASTIC PROPERTY!
Welcome to the ultimate backyard! Set on a large and private 600m2 block, this property backs onto a council easement, giving you no back neighbours, plenty of room for the kids and absolute side access perfect for the boat, bikes or caravan!
No detail has been overlooked from the air-conditioning and ceiling fans to the security screens, vertical blinds, quality fittings and landscaped gardens. There are two living spaces to enjoy including a light-filled and open-plan kitchen, dining and living zone which connects to a large covered alfresco.
Features of the home include:
- 4 large bedrooms all with built-in robes & ceiling fans.
- The master bedroom hosts a walk-in robe, private en-suite & ceiling fan.
- Main bathroom centrally located with a bathtub and a separate toilet/ powder room.
- You will find a large informal lounge and dining combination. This open plan living has large windows that flood the room with natural light, air conditioning and sliding doors to the outdoor alfresco.
- The central kitchen also looks out over the alfresco and offers the right arrangement for convenience, space and entertainment.
- There is also a large separate laundry and double lock up remote garage with a flat driveway perfect for shade sails or a carport if needed.
- The huge backyard starts with a private under roof outdoor entertaining area and offers an abundance of space! With room for a pool, huge shed or man cave, double gate side access and plenty of room for trampolines or jungle gyms.
- Throughout the property you will notice vertical blinds, near new carpets impeccable paint work and modern/stylish decor.
- Externally the home is also in immaculate condition with nothing to do and low maintenance landscaping!
- Currently tenanted and returning $470pw, this property will suit investors as the condition is near new.
Located in a central area with public transport, bus and trains at your door step, easy access to the M1 and a 5 minute drive to Westfield Coomera, walking distance to shops, schools, parks, skate parks, public swimming pools, library, child care centres, medical facilities - the list goes on.
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)