2 Alva Court, Oxenford
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 430 Square metres
Brand New Home in Regatta Waters!
Enjoy this beautiful high-set family home blending the charm of flowing open spaces and comfortable modern design and practicality.
Perfectly positioned in the highly sought after Regatta Waters Estate, this home integrates multiple traditional living, dining, working and resting spaces with a respectable alfresco looking out over the backyard, ideal for outdoor activities and family time.
- 4 generous sized bedrooms
- Master with ensuite, walk-in robe and air conditioning
- Upstairs main bathroom servicing the 3 other bedrooms
- Downstairs powder room
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances and walk-in pantry
- Front study or sitting room
- Split system air conditioning to down stairs living area
- Automatic double garage
- Block out roller blinds throughout
- Quality fixtures & fittings
- LED lighting
- Fully fenced and landscaped
- Hills Home Hub - NBN ready
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Colourbond roof
The Regatta Waters estate is an exclusive neighbourhood conveniently located within close proximity to an array of amenities and positioned minutes to the M1 for an easy commute north and south. Everything is right at your fingertips with Bunnings, Kmart, Aldi, BCF, Medical Centre, Oxenford Square plus many more, all within a short distance.
- Close access to the M1 for quick access to the North and South
- Meters from Bunnings, Aldi, K-Mart, BCF, Oxenford Village and Oxenford Square, Subway, McDonalds, Hungry Jacks, Medical SuperClinic facility, The Oxenford Tavern and more
- Meters from Homeworld, JB Hi-Fi, Goodguys and speciality stores and eateries
- Meters from Regatta Waters Lake, Coomera Water Sports Club, Coomera Hope Island Cricket Club
- Minutes from public and private schools
- Minutes to the Coomera River boat ramp
- Minutes to Westfield Helensvale and Helensvale Train station
- Minutes to Westfield Coomera Town Centre and Coomera Train station
- A short distance to Movieworld, Paradise Country, Village Roadshow Studios, Australian Outback Spectacular, Wet ‘n’ Wild and Dreamworld
- Approximately 15 minutes to Griffith University and Hospital
- Approximately 35 minutes to the Gold Coast Airport
- Approximately 50 minutes to Brisbane International Airport
Easily accessible and close to major theme parks, Oxenford is a popular choice with families and has become a strong residential area as opposed to the rural region it once was. It is synonymous with the northern Gold Coasts transformation of the past few years. There has been a lot of commercial growth in the Oxenford sector with one of the largest Bunnings in southeast Queensland calling Oxenford home. Aldi and K-Mart also anchor the area making the suburb popular for buyers looking for potential capital growth for the future.
Brand new and ready to make your own, contact Tyla on 0421 270 670 for your private inspection.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $700000.
Interest Rate (p.a)