6 Taryn Court, Upper Coomera
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 600 Square metres
OPEN HOME CANCELLED THURSDAY 15/10
Nestled in a small quiet cul-de-sac you will stumble across a delightful family/executive home.
As you enter the home you will be immediately impressed by how light and airy it feels with a cool breezy coastal vibe.
The layout has been perfectly crafted for contemporary family living with an open-plan kitchen, meals and family room set in the heart of the home. . Here, the home chef will enjoy a suite of stainless steel appliances, along with direct access out to the covered alfresco overlooking the picture-perfect backyard with space for a pool. Add in a servery bar and you will be in an entertainers heaven.
Freshly painted inside and out and boasting brand new carpet, this property is immaculately presented and maintained.
Elegant Features include:
- Large block in a quiet cul-de-sac
- 4 generously sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms (including ensuite)
- Master plus ensuite with his and her basins and large walk in robe
- Light and bright open plan living and dining areas
- Generous sized separate lounge room
- Split system air conditioners in lounge and master bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- LED lighting throughout
- Large kitchen with plenty of storage
- New cooktop and range hood
- Large alfresco perfect for entertaining
- Room for a pool
- Side access for boat, car, trailer
- 2 car garage with internal access
- Well manicured gardens and grey water system
- Secure backyard – perfect for family and pets
- Solar electricity and separate solar hot water system
This move-in ready home is perfectly positioned close to a number of public and private schools while the local Coles, Westfield and other shopping centres, cafes, restaurants and the M1 are all within easy reach.
A must to inspect.
This exceptional family home won’t last long and with inspections already occurring we don't want you to miss out.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $500000.
Interest Rate (p.a)