3 Bishopwood Court, Upper Coomera
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 722 Square metres
A new standard in flawless family-friendly living
Crafted for the modern family, this impressive property is sure to tick all the boxes. Those craving a peaceful lifestyle will love the idyllic location close to everything you could ever need while the expansive layout offers multiple living zones, space to entertain and a large block with room for a pool (STCA).
The lucky new owners will be spoilt for choice when it comes to comfortable living space with a formal dining room, living room, rumpus and an open-plan kitchen and family room. Tall nine-foot ceilings, the neutral colour tones and an open design enhance the sense of space while outside, there’s an expansive covered alfresco overlooking the backyard.
Four large bedrooms and two bathrooms service the home plus there’s also a study which could work as a fifth bedroom or guest accommodation. The master enjoys a walk-in robe and an ensuite while the three guest bedrooms all have built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom and laundry.
Ducted air-conditioning, double insulation and double glazed windows promise absolute comfort no matter the weather outside plus there’s a double garage with internal access, large front and rear yards and side access for storing a boat, trailer or caravan.
- The ultimate in spacious and comfortable living for the modern family
- Spread out and relax with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a study
- Four living spaces plus an expansive covered entertaining alfresco
- A large kitchen with a small walk-in pantry, quality appliances and a breakfast bar
- Large front and rear yards with side access and room for a pool or shed (STCA)
- Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, double glazed windows and double insulation
- Family-friendly locale close to picturesque parks and Coomera Springs State School
- Moments from Coomera City and Square plus the local Coles, Woolworths and ALDI
- Quick access to bus stops, Coomera train station and the Pacific Motorway
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)