26 Calypso Court, Oxenford
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 649 Square metres
Beautifully Presented Family Home
If a spacious layout, a central yet peaceful location and room to entertain friends are high on your list of priorities, then look no further. This family home is presented in immaculate condition and will tick all the boxes.
Set over two levels, there are four bedrooms including two master suites, three bathrooms and multiple living zones that invite you to relax and unwind.
The second level is home to the main living spaces including an expansive open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. Gleaming timber look floors run underfoot while a glass sliding door leads out to a sun-soaked entertaining deck and generous backyard.
Get creative in the gourmet kitchen with sweeping benchtops, a server bar and modern appliances including gas cooking. There’s a second living area with new carpets, the perfect place to unwind with your favourite movie after the kids are in bed.
This level also boasts the main bathroom plus three bedrooms including a master suite plus dual built-in robes with sliding mirror doors and an ensuite. The lower level is home to a second master bedroom complete with a walk-in robe and an ensuite, ideal for guest accommodation or those with older children.
Extra impressive must-have features include:
- Enjoy a spacious 649sqm fully-fenced block with side access and room for a pool
- Gorgeous outdoor entertaining zone where you can relax and watch the kids play
- Spacious main bathroom with a bath, separate shower and a separate toilet
- Double auto garage plus a huge amount of storage under the home
- New carpet has been laid throughout the home so you can move in and enjoy
- Solar hot water with gas boost, ceiling fans and screens throughout
- Potential to expand the lower level and add more bedrooms or living space
- A short distance from the M1 and Helensvale train station for an easy commute
- Close to major shopping centres, theme parks and schools
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)