29 Chrome Dr, Pimpama
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 420 Square metres
SPACIOUS HOME WITH RESERVE VIEWS
BEST BUY ON THE NORTHERN GOLD COAST!
Located in one of the fastest growing suburbs in Australia and with plenty of restaurants and supermarkets within a short drive, this home is one for the future.
This property is situated on a low maintenance 420sqm block, perfect for the busy couple or young family. With a large open plan living and huge bedrooms there is plenty of space for the whole family.
- 4 large bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk in robe.
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms.
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher.
- Large open plan air conditioned living area.
- Low maintenance al fresco and rear yard.
- SLUG with Laundry
- Rental appraisal of $425pw
- Minutes from the M1, Gainsborough Greens Golf Course and Pimpama Junction Shopping Centre
One of the major drawcards is Pimpamas tranquil, green environment with a village style atmosphere. Located in the booming northern Gold Coast corridor the population is expected to increase tenfold over the next two decades. Pimpama is the location of the proposed Northern Gold Coast Sports & Community Precinct which is intended to include:
-50 Metre Olympic Pool
-25 Metre Pool
-Water play area
-Learn to swim pool
-Multisport Centre (with nine district-level tennis courts and 12 regional netball courts)
-Flexible events space
-Local and district parklands
Property Code: 40
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $350000.
Interest Rate (p.a)