6 Warrandyte St, Upper Coomera
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 736 Square metres
ULTIMATE FAMILY LIFESTYLE HOME
OPEN HOME POSTPONED
Nestled in the popular Highland Reserve with views across the valley and the tree-lined hills beyond, this four-bedroom home is the ideal in modern family living.
Surrounded by easy-care landscaped gardens, this Adenbrook Homes built rendered abode is modern and elegant. Boasting four bedrooms, two bathrooms and an absolute abundance of living areas, this home has been designed for harmonious family living.
The open-plan kitchen, living and dining room is spacious, with high ceilings and walls of glass that overlook the rolling hill views. This space spills out onto the vast alfresco entertaining area and the sparkling saltwater swimming pool. A separate theatre room, study and a children’s retreat mean there’s plenty of space for the whole family to spread out. The decadent master bedroom is large and boasts a huge his-and-hers walk-in robe and an ensuite with corner spa tub and walk-in shower. The three remaining bedrooms are grouped in a wing of their own around the children’s retreat and family bathroom.
More fantastic features include:
• Sparkling 6x3m in-ground saltwater swimming pool and pool terrace
• Kitchen features a 900mm free-standing gas cooktop and electric oven
• There’s a walk-in pantry, waterfall stone bench tops and breakfast bar
• Theatre room includes a projector and large screen
• Ducted air-conditioning with six zones for absolute comfort
• An intercom system offers convenience and security
• Surround sound features throughout the home
• There’s a Vacuumaid system for easy cleaning
• A 2kw solar system powers the home
• Roller blinds are installed throughout
• 5000 litre rainwater tank
• Gas Hot Water
• Located in Highland Reserve, a picturesque, family-orientated community
• Three-minute drive to parks, cafes, school, childcare and bus stops.
All of this is set on a spacious block in the desired Highland Reserve just 45-minutes from Brisbane Airport and just 30 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport. The popular Highland Reserve Primary School and day-care centre are just a short walk away, as well as a great selection of restaurants, cafes and fresh food markets all within a 10min drive.
The Coomera Westfield has been completed, in time for Christmas Shopping this year and offers a major retail precinct within easy reach. With such an ideal location, this home would suit a range of buyers from a family looking for their forever home or an investor looking for a solid addition to their property portfolio with an expected weekly rental of $660pw.
Property Code: 42
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $600000.
Interest Rate (p.a)