Ideas to Keep your Glass Shower Screen Clean!
1. Bi-Carb Soda & White Vinegar
- Dampen a general purpose micro fibre cleaning cloth.
- Spray neat white vinegar onto glass shower screen.
- Dip slightly damp general purpose cloth into small amount of bi-carb of soda. Apply directly to vinegar area on the screen. Apply in circular motions. You will notice it will fizz. Keep going until fizzing stops. Re-apply to the rest of the screen.
- Rinse shower screen and micro fibre cloth with warm water.
- Partly dry screen, finishing off with a glass/mirror micro fibre cleaning cloth before completely dry.
2. White Vinegar, Hot Water & Dishwashing Liquid
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon dishwashing liquid
Mix this all together and place in a spray bottle. Give the shower a good spray with the mixture, and all the grime will wipe straight off!
3. Magic Erasers
Magic Erasers are fine like fibres that power through grime without the use of any chemical detergents. Simply activate with water and wipe the glass. They are awesome at getting rid of soap scum.
3. Fabric Softener & Warm Water
- 1 cup fabric softener
- 1 litre warm water
Simply wipe the mixture on the door and then rinse it off with warm water from your shower.
To keep the soap scum at bay, it is really important to rinse & wipe down after each shower with either a squeegee or micro fibre cloth to get rid of any soap residue, body oils, etc. That way your shower screens will keep looking cleaner, longer!